[复制链接]

回帖

积分

贡献值

牛仔新手

在线时间
0 小时
发表于 2010-2-4 17:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Still Considered new in the Luxury watch scene, Corum was founded at 1956 by Rene Bannwart and Gaston Ries, With Bannwart??s experience as a former Omega designer and the financial backings of Ries, they both paved the way for Corum??s main concept, to create the most unique and unusual timepieces.
To this day Corum manages to produce amazing and extravagant watches, that appear to be set apart from the main stream design, such as their Bubble series, which include the Shark and the Pirate.

Courm is enjoying a great markets hare in Japan and the US of A, Models like the Romulus and the Admiral Cup are still favourites of many replica watch fanatics who enjoy the special and unique look that the Corum watches supply.

One example of the border breaking design methods of Corum watches, is the not round not square case of the Admiral??s Cup, the 12 face shape is totally unique.

On top of that special looking watch, they hoarded many sub functions and complications, like the Times of tide replica watch, that lets you, the respected yacht owner, keep track on when it??s safe to come back to harbor.

Another example of how changing a simple thing can create an exacting new watch is the Bubble series, in the words of a friend of mine who i gave the Corum Bubble Shark replica watch for a try, \"The bubble is so cool,Choosing Watch Features with A Time Zone Map, a lot of people notice that I wear the watch,Highest Quality And Latest Design Of Omega Watches, but they cannot see the face of it if they don??t look directly at it, that way, it creates more interest in the jewellery on my wrist.

%wbuy:119%

So, in conclusion, if it??s a special, unique, not your everyday - slap it on the arm and see what the time is - kind of watch,iwc classic 22129, look no further, get yourself one of the many Corum replica watches we got in stock and sail away safley.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

APP|小黑屋|李维斯(Levi's®)牛仔裤爱好者论坛 ( 粤ICP备2023137666号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:16